When I say first trip to Disneyland I actually mean first trip to Disneyland for me as well! I know right, how haven’t I been yet? I have no idea but I definitely am up for making up lost times now!! Needless to say we had quite an amazing day. Just during my first trip I learned so much. My list is below with a couple of tips!
1. Don’t try to do both parks in one day. It’s just way too much to cover and enjoy. You can do it but I think it’s totally worth breaking it up!
2. Pack light & be prepared to eat. I was so surprised on how great the food actually was. Clearly the Cars food was a huge hit with us!
3. Bring distractions in case there are large lines. Luckily the lines weren’t bad when we were there but it happens!
4. Know what rides are your bucket list! That way you can plan by importance. We were surprised to find out a ride we thought William wouldn’t like ended up being a favorite.
5. Be a kid. Have fun. The whole family should enjoy! It’s truly a magically place!
Cheers to our first family trip to Disney!