Florence was such a delight! I've put together a list of my favorite locations.
- The Doumo: how could you not love the Doumo! Gorgeous! You must take the time to walk up to the top. It's breathtaking!
- The Gucci Museum: the museum is so so. But the cafe and bookstore are to die for!
- Gelato: so many amazing gelato places! Just take a chance with one!
- Soccer game: not what we were use to. Fans are so dedicated! No one gets up during the game. Nor do the drink or eat during the game. That means no vendors up in the stands either. Their dedication was inspiring! Drink before the game.
- The Antinori Winery: first off it's huge, the wine tour is a must. I learned so much yet the wine was delish! We did a tasting in one of the rooms overlooking the production. After we had reservations at the restaurant. We almost had to take a nap because we were so exhausted from the tasty food & wine!
- Borgo Santo Pietro: Amazing food! Great drinks! The atmosphere is so relaxing! Did I mention the appetizers are to die for!