Traveling alone is stressful and exhausting. Whether you're going away for a day or weeks on end, here are The Stroll's go-to new products when it comes to traveling with baby. These products will have you traveling at ease and make you the envy of the family changing station at the rest stop or at the airport.
1. STATE Bags Bedford Baby Backpack Bundle ($150)- This lovely backpack is to die for. A new product featured on Giggle. This backpack is not only a backpack but features a diaper insert. The diaper insert holds bottles, diapers, wipes, toys, and more. It’s easy to organize and looks classy.(Photo via Giggle)
2. Naked Boon 2-Position Collapsible Baby Tub ($79.99): Tired of attempting to give your baby a bath without a tub while traveling? Look no further, this tub is perfect! It collapses down, making packing a breeze. Very lightweight and you won’t have to stress about your little one taking a bath in a hotel sink while you’re jet-setting. (Photo via Boon)
3. DockATot Deluxe Dock ($185): Hands down a new favorite product. This dock is not just for traveling but everyday sleeping for your little one. Bonus - it’s easy to take with you when traveling. When taking it with you on the go you no longer have to worry about where your little one will sleep and if they will actually be able to sleep in a new place. A little added extra, adorable designs. (Photo via DockATot)
4. Austlen Entourage Stroller ($849.99): Always battling with not having enough hands while pushing your stroller? Well, look no more. Although this gem is currently only available through pre-order, it’s worth the wait. Capable of holding luggage, play gear, or groceries. You even can add another baby in a carseat on the top. It also folds flat, making it very easy to store, but can still haul up to 150 lbs. (Photo via Austlen)
5. Aden + Anais Short Sleeve Kimono One Piece ($24.99): Other than being gorgeous. This Kimono is awesome for traveling. It’s lightweight and easy to unbutton for those mid-air diaper changes. It’s available for both girls and boys. (Photo Via Aden + Anais)